Friday, September 8, 2023

Charlotte Viktorija's Quilt: May 2023

             Charlotte Viktorija's quilt is also an "I spy" quilt (see my previous post). As I didn't know whether the baby would be a girl or a boy, I made it so that either gender would be fine.

                                        


                                        Above is a photo of the finished quilt

                    I used printed Dick and Jane fabric for the sashing and thin red stripe for the                         outer border.





                                            Above; Close-up of sashing and border

 

                                                Above is the backing fabric


                                                               Above:  the label

 


                                            Above: the label positioned on the back of the quilt

1 comment: