Saturday, February 28, 2015

Angela's Needle Book

I've made a few of these for friends. One of the things I love to do is personalise them. In this one I've appliqued and embroidered a couple of little girls (Angela's granddaughters) and embroidered her initials on the cover. The picture was adapted from a Pin I found on Pinterest, incidentally one which I noticed that Angela had liked and pinned. I have improved the pocket area by adding a button down flap for scissors so that they don't fall out. Adding some vintage  thread, a tape measure and some vintage pins to the pocket completed the package.




4 comments:

  1. So cute. I am absolutely going to steal that scissor tab idea, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Myra. I love needle book/case too. personalising them even better - Love
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Lis and Nat. I appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the girls and the balloons. the scissor tab is a great idea and I have a pair of pink scissors just like those - ha, ha! l use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete